NADO Member Player Rewards Info
There are several components in the NADO Member Player Rewards Program. This section will briefly discuss them. You can find detailed information elsewhere on this site.
LOCAL LEAGUE PLAYER REWARDS:
- The current estimated amount of local league player rewards prize money among participating franchisees is $500,000.00. The franchisee’s size and participation level will determine their exact share.
- Players will earn points by competing in local leagues, optional NADO remote leagues and Member Player Rewards (MPR) tournaments hosted at local participating venues.
- Local 101 Point Club: This is the first portion of the Local Player Rewards Program. This first milestone is relatively easy to achieve and there are multiple ways for a player to reach the 101-point milestone.
- Local Bonus Pool Payouts: This is a point race that allows a higher cash prize to be paid dedicated players and incorporates both participation and skill based achievements.
- Optional Post Season Finale: A post season finale tournament or series of tournaments is great way to add additional excitement to the program. A Franchisee may elect to run their own post season finale event. There are several formats that can be used by a franchisee to run a post season finale event and NADO will assist the franchisee in helping develop one. Optionally the franchisee could use the NADO Finale event as way to earn local post season points.
- NADO will administer continental remote league play.
- Players will earn reward points that will count toward both the Local League Player Rewards Program and the NADO Finale Player Rewards Program for NADO managed remote league play as well as remote league play managed by a franchisee.
- NADO will administer remote tournaments for various types of prizes. In addition to normal cash prizes there will be unique travel prize events as well.
NADO POINTS RACE:
- The program has NADO Point Race Bonus Pools like the Local Bonus Pool but with an anticipated $200,000.00 in 4 separate bonus pools. 2 Men’s Divisions and 2 Women’s Divisions.
- These NADO Bonus Pools create the post season excitement and are what really drives participation for players of all skill levels.
- The top prizes in the NADO points race is currently estimated at; Men’s Division 1 = $10,000, Women’s Division 1 = $10,000, Men’s Division 2 = $7,700 and Women’s Division 2 = $5,000
NADO TON 80 CLUB:
- Just like the local 101 Club there is a NADO Ton 80 Club that will have an estimated $50,000.00 in this pool of money. All players that reach the 180-point milestone will share in the pool of money based on their end of season point totals.
- This effectively rewards dedicated players, regardless of skill level, with guaranteed travel funds when attending the Annual NADO Finale Tournament.
- This helps enables more players to receive larger NADO rewards money.
NADO ANNUAL FINALE TOURNAMENT:
- NADO SUPER BONUS INVITATIONAL
- This invitational event is for players that continue to participate in league programs through additional local and NADO league play in excess of the established NADO point caps.
- The top 64 men and 32 women will be eligible to compete in an exclusive event that is open by invitation only. The estimated total purse for this is event $7,000.00. These numbers may be expanded should this pool of players exceed expectations.
- NADO FRIDAY NIGHT BLIND DRAWS
- Separate Men's and Women's blind draws with players divided into divisions based on skill level. The estimated total purse for this is event is $27,000.00.
- NADO SATURDAY BRING YOUR TEAM DOUBLES AND TRIPLES
- These events are also divided in to divisions based on skill levels. Teams do not have to come from the same franchise holder. The estimated total purse for these events is $60,000.00.
- NADO SUNDAY POINTS RACE FINALE:
- We currently estimate 4 separate events based on gender and skill level. There may be more based on our actual numbers.
- In addition to an estimated purse of $52,000.00 player will earn bonus points based on their finishing positions in these events. These bonus points will help determine each players final standings toward the $200,000.00 NADO Bonus Pools.
As for the projected numbers above we are well on our way to reaching our inaugural season goal. In fact we may even exceed it. Hope to see you there.